President Bola Tinubu
Twenty individuals have been appointed by President Bola Tinubu to serve as Federal Commissioners in the National Population Commission (NPC).
In a statement on Wednesday, the Presidential Spokesman, Ajuri Ngelale, said nine current Federal Commissioners are being appointed for a second term in office, while eleven are newly appointed.
Tinubu charged the new and returning NPC Federal Commissioners to successfully implement all measures taken by his administration to produce and effectively appropriate accurate population data with which lasting solutions to Nigeria’s socio-political and economic challenges can be conclusively developed and executed.
The twenty NPC federal commissioners are listed below;
(1) Hon. Emmanuel Trump Eke — Abia
(2) Dr. Clifford Zirra — Adamawa — Reappointed
(3) Mr. Chidi Christopher Ezeoke — Anambra — Reappointed
(4) Barr. Isa Audu Buratai — Borno — Reappointed
(5) Bishop Alex Ukam — Cross River
(6) Ms. Blessyn Brume-Ataguba — Delta
(7) Dr. Jeremiah Ogbonna Nwankwegu — Ebonyi
(8) Dr. Tony Aiyejina — Edo — Reappointed
(9) Mr. Ejike Ezeh — Enugu — Reappointed
(10) Mr. Abubakar Damburam — Gombe — Reappointed
(11) Prof. Uba Nnabue — Imo — Reappointed
(12) Ms. Sa’adatu Dogon Bauchi Garba — Kaduna
(13) Dr. Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa — Kano
(14) Hon. Yori Afolabi — Kogi
(15) Hon. Olakunle Sobukola — Ogun
(16) Hon. Temitayo Oluseye Oluwatuyi — Ondo
(17) Sen. Mudashiru Hussain — Osun — Reappointed
(18) Ms. Mary Ishaya Afan — Plateau
(19) Mr. Ogiri Itotenaan Henry — Rivers
(20) Mr. Saany Sale — Taraba — Reappointed.