Food Critic, Opeyemi Famakin Shares Observation About Port Harcourt Women

--Advertisements--

Opeyemi Famakin

Opeyemi Famakin

Popular Nigerian food critic, Opeyemi Famakin has shared his observation about the women in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

According to him, Port Harcourt is lacking in the department of baddies as he was not privileged to see any during his short stay in the state.

He made this known after visiting the state for a food related event.

He shared this information via his Twitter page, @OpeFoodCritic, where he has been heavily dragged for his statement.

According to him, unlike Lagos and Abuja, he has not spotted a single baddie that would enter a place and make heads spin.

His tweet reads;

“Ph Has fine babes, but not a single baddie exists in that town.

Abj and Lagos has babes that when they enter the room heads will spin, been to Ph at least 7 times in the past year and i am Outside every single day, Not seen a single baddie.

And the only baddie i ever seen was a Lagos babe who came here to flex

Lol. The baddie just walked into the club and I showed her this tweet.

Walahi, PH is small. Cuz what are the f*cking odds”

post

 

Here are some reactions to his tweets below;

@wealthielaw commented: “PH is a cultured place to a level , 80% of PH baddies have relocated to Abj and lag , the remaining 20% don’t go to random clubs or hangout spots in PH they are always on the move.”

@rebelgirlmims asked: “Baddies abi BBL girls? Lol”

@LuchiAnnabel stated: “I keep saying this: real baddies are based in Lagos.”

@crazyjegeboi wrote: “Your mate done marry born pikin finish…you still Dey find baddie werey!😅”

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.